Thursday 31 January 2013

ITS NOBODY'S BUSINESS: RIHANNA IS BACK WITH CHRIS BROWN

I said...You do not interfere in couples' crisis because at the end, they may reconcile. Look at Rihanna and Chris. Hmm. When the rumour started with  kissing, hanging out and then their recent duets and Rihanna's album 'Unapologetic', what do you think would happen next?

Rihanna made it clear that it is ‘Nobody’s business’with what she do with her life or Chris Brown. That is a girl who needs happiness. Every other thing does not matter. And to make ladies like me gossip more on New Year's day she wrote, “Good morning! Still haven’t slept lol #hello 2013”  from Chris Brown's room.

What else can I say now? She has admitted going back to Chris who once assaulted her in 2009.

 "I decided it was more important for me to be happy. I wasn't going to let anybody's opinion get in the way of that. Even if it's a mistake, it's my mistake. After being tormented for so many years, being angry and dark, I'd rather just live my truth and take the backlash. I can handle it."

I am touched...This is 2013 Most Romantic Story.



No comments:

Post a Comment