Saturday 25 January 2014

Munachi Abii: Advances From Men Started When I Was A Teen

Munachi Abii is a former Most Beautiful Girl in Nigeria who became a rapper after her reign to the amazement of her fans, a special lady who never really got love letters but advancements from men in my teens, her growing up was cool with  issues of misunderstanding. So she is  not any different from Selena Gomez, Justin Bieber and others who are trying to discover who real they are, though she  was a loner  and  was picked on a lot, so she kept to myself. Like Victoria Beckham and lady gaga,  she was bullied. No stories there…
Ezinne Akudo: Every Child Is Her Child
People say she doesn’t look like a rapper, “How does a rapper look? If we were to go by looks, there would be no Eminem, no white rappers and certainly no female rappers. Secondly, I’m not one to do what people expect of me. I make my own rules and what seems natural to me, I do. Singing is also natural to me and I never ruled it out. Rap was the form of expression that came natural to me first.”
After her reign and her switch to the rapping business, people kept getting asked why she was rapping instead of singing. Her  parents supported her all the way. She made it clear that she was a recording artist before her reign and she had worked with a few known artistes just before her reign. So she didn’t just wake up and decide.
Guys, she is in a relationship because she super emotional. She  loves love, but she have always been afraid of love. But this time, she decided to let go and haven’t looked back since.
Top 10 Celebrities Bullied As Kids

She doesn’t really remember a remarkable guy she wouldn’t forget in a hurry, as much as she would like to remember some, she have got what you may call selective amnesia; so it’s all forgotten. “I’m actually telling you the truth. The reason why it is in the past is because it didn’t work out and it must have hurt me. If it did, I’d forget it. I have forced myself to forget things to the point where I don’t remember things anymore.”

No comments:

Post a Comment