Monday 20 January 2014

X-Rated Nude Photos Justin Bieber Sent To Selena Gomez Shows Up Online

It is happening again, the wind of breakup is about blowing off Justin Bieber and Selena Gomez again, Bieber who is allegedly doing drugs and leaving his close friend, Lil Za take the fall for his actions is in deep waters, his 13.5 million Instagram followers are shocked with the latest X-rated nude photos he posted to Selena so that he can win back after a heated argument that he should get help for his trouble, maybe, go home to Canada.

Maheeda- The Famous Nigeria Nudist: Getting Nude Is For  Your Attention

RadarOnline.com has obtained X-rated nude photos that a source claims a randy Bieber sent to on- Selena last week in the midst of a bitter texting fight where she called him “a drug addict” who needs to “go to rehab!” The messages have been verified as real and forwarded by Brain Teefey’s registered phone who is Selena’s stepfather. What was an innocent texting suddenly began graphic…
“Baby come on. I love you,” Bieber texted Gomez, but Selena snapped“I don’t buy that bullshit anymore, I was honest with you and I gave you a second chance. All my friends were right, You’re such an a**hole.”
Bieber  responded, “You’re all I need right now. I know I can make it right with you.”

New York based Nigerian model Ify Jones Defends Nude Picture Post

“U r a drug addict,” she replied and . “U need help.”
He sent her his erect penis and text. “Come on, Don’t tell me you don’t miss this,”  Selena screa,ed “Stop it,” she texted. “You need to listen to Scooter [Braun, his manager] and go to rehab. U r sick.”
Recall that one of his body guards, Dustin Folkes  has been expelled because he wanted to tell it all about his drug issues,  “Rehab? F*ck that!”Bieber replied. “I make that f***er so much money,” before sending Gomez yet another penis pic, apparently unwilling to give up the chase.
“Why r u sending these to me. We r done,” she insisted. “And how can u let [Lil Za] take the fall or your actions,” she continued,  “U need to grow the f*ck up. I hope you get jail time [for the egging attack]. U deserve it at this point.”
“F*CK YOU!!!!! I need to grow up?!” Bieber lashed back. “HA ok! Enjoy life with OUT ME B*TCH!!! F*ck you. F*ck Scooter. F*ck all y’all. IAM DONE!”
Gomez responded, “Good!!! Go ‘retire’ or whatever bullish*t attention ur trying to get.”      But refusing to take the bait, he texted back, “Can’t hear you over my cash, babe! You’re only famous cuz of me. You know it. I know. Everybody knows. Bye. … Go f**k someone else. Keep that talentless p***y away from me!”
However, Bieber has denied this neither is Selena talking about this…

source: www.celebritieslodge.com

No comments:

Post a Comment