Friday 28 March 2014

DJ Kess- I Can’t Imagine Myself Wearing A Skirt

For those of us who may think that Weird Mc is really weird, you have not met YFM’s lady DJ, Nana Kessewa Adu better known as DJ Kess , who doesn’t imagine herself wearing a skirt or native ladies clothes, for almost 20 years, she has come to be identified with men’s clothing that she will end up looking funny if she ever put on ladies attire…DJ Kess is always in jeans shorts, khaki trousers with her pair of sneakers, it would not be wrong to call her a tomboy and she doesn’t care the name you give her.

Kunle Adegbite Fingered As Culprit In Biodun Okeowo’s Broken Marriage

She loves being free and may make blunders if she tries tying gala during a wedding, that may be a challenge for her in some events like her own wedding day, we don’t expect her to make use of jeans and tee-shirts for that event, having won  best female presenter on two consecutive times at the Radio and Television Personality Awards said she is used to dressing this way since age five.

Not Again!!! Nollywood Actor, Yemi Solade In A Messy Secret Child Scandal


“This is the way I have been dressing since I was five years old and no one can stop me from dressing this way. I love to dress like that because it makes me feel good. Call me a tomboy or whatever you may but that is me. Like me or don’t”, she said.

No comments:

Post a Comment