Monday 31 March 2014

Ibinabo Fiberesima So Confused After Falling In Love

Ibinabo Fiberesima   has found love but she is confused on what to do with all the wonderful feelings that lovers feel for each other, her kids have been giving her a hard time at home to go out and  bring a man home, even if it means dragging the man and within weeks of this revelation, love came knocking and the babe is totally confused…Aww. She has taken to her Facebook to sought for advise, “I think I’m in love with someone, what should I do?”

Joseph Benjamin- I Wasn’t Beating My Ex-wife

She was asked about her love life sometime ago and her response was this:  “My brother, that love life is on pause at the moment (laughs).  There is no time for that.  My children take all my time.  That is all that matters to me right now” And when she was asked if she is in serious affair “No.  Let me focus on my children, their education…”

No comments:

Post a Comment