Saturday 29 March 2014

Lola Magret-Nollywood Marriage Doesn’t Last

Lola Magret lost her  parents so many years , long before  she thought of joining the movie industry , without a connection to the English sector, she was supported by Mr.Latin into the Yoruba sector and her story began,  a story that has not been spared from scandals and rumours, she once denied that she wasn’t dating a politician but admitted that she is dating someone whose name she has refused to reveal since 2012, if what she said is anything to go by, marriage maybe knocking at her door soon.


Banky W  Sick All Week, Ruggedman Mingles With Peter Rufai

Lola said “ I can’t marry somebody from the industry because the  marriage doesn’t last. There is always lack of trust and understanding. Though, there’s nothing bad about dating each other. It’s not every relationship that leads to marriage, we are into relationships only to find out  who may end up as the real one.

Lindsay Lohan-  Oprah Winfred Is A Wonderful Friend

Anyway, I have a boyfriend. He is the man in my life. I mustn’t tell you his name. He is okay with my profession. I am not dating an actor. My fiancée understands me and he understands my job. I love him and we intend to get married. He is a loving and caring guy. He is God-fearing. I love him so much and that was why I chose him”.

No comments:

Post a Comment