Thursday 15 May 2014

Genevieve Nnaji Asks: Will I Be Forgiven If I Cheat On My Husband?

All this while we have been waiting for the wedding bell to ring in the home of Genevieve Nnaji, we never knew that the actress is not in a rush to jump into a man who may kick her away in the nearby future, we may be leaving D’banj who has been alleged to be romantically linked with Genevieve for a while now in this story, we just want to talk about the actress and why she is still single.


Tee Billz Sends Daughter A Romantic Birthday Message

She said that marriage is the dream of every lady. “ We can’t lie to ourselves. I do want to get married but overtime I have had opportunities to get married but I realize getting married is not actually the problem. The problem is finding someone you are compatible with because I’m born Catholic, I’m raised Catholic, I don’t believe in divorce. “
Jay Z Will Be Kanye West’s Best Man

This means that if she gets married, she is staying marriage which is not really that easy and she must find her soul mate for this to work… “For me, before I choose a partner I have to ask myself if this is the kind of person I would be willing to forgive no matter what when the time comes. If the answer is no, then that person is wrong for me. That person is not the person you want to get married to. If you know you can look into someone’s eyes and say yes, this is the most you can do to me. If you actually cheat on me the first time, I can find it in my heart to forgive you. “
She then asked: “Even though the person may say they can forgive even when she cheats, can that be guaranteed? And will that not let some partners go ahead and cheat because they know they can be forgiven? “

No comments:

Post a Comment