Friday 2 May 2014

John Dumelo Accuses Ghanaian Media Of Setting Him Up With Leila Djansi

John Dumelo is denying that he has endorsed Shirley Frimpong-Manso over Leila Djansi, few weeks back, Leila must be wondering why John has taken side with Shirley when the news came to us that she is not John’s favourite, the actor who has never been able to run from controversies is blaming the Ghanaian media for setting him up in this unnecessary fight with Leila over the comments that he was alleged to have made.

Dilish Matthews: Flavour And I Are Just Friends

It was during the premiere of Shirley’s ‘Love Or Something Like That’ movie that John was heard saying, “There is Hollywood, there is Bollywood and then there is Shirley Frimpong-Manso making Africa proud.”

Keke Palmer : Sex Is Not My Priority

John said that it was the media who decided to twist this statement around and what he said gas nothing to do with endorsement of any producer
“If I shoot a movie for any production house or any director and it’s a good film, I say it with confidence. My statement has nothing to do with endorsing any filmmaker over the other,” John explained.
“How many times haven’t I praised filmmakers doing great jobs in Africa? So, if I praise someone and the media decides to compare it to a particular personality to suit their medium, I will just reserve my comments,” John added.

No comments:

Post a Comment