Wednesday 21 May 2014

Mercy Johnson: I Have Repented From Wearing Skimpy Dresses

We once knew Mercy Johnson as that actress who was full of controversies, that was years before she got married, she was always dressing to kill, her body half covered and she never cared, but now that she is a responsible mama and wife, all these things have passed away, indeed, marriage has influence her style positively and she cannot help it but laugh when she sees the type of dresses she wears once upon a time.

Ryan Giggs Mingles With Diego Maradona
Mercy said “Marriage is influencing my dress sense in a more positive way. As I always say my husband is my greatest critic but when it comes to my profession, he understands and has made me grow better than I used to.
Sometimes when I look back and see the dresses I wore I laugh real hard and thank God for a blessed and understanding friend, manager and hubby.”
Yvonne Nelson Doesn’t Believe In Dating Again
This talk of endorsement is everywhere and with no major endorsement, she has this to say “First of all I always remain grateful that I am appreciated and recommended by showbiz personalities and Nigerians.
That for me is the biggest endorsement. The other one will come. Keep your fingers crossed. I am humbled, grateful and uplifted and full of gratitude to everyone who ‘Googled’ Mercy Johnson at all times.” she said

No comments:

Post a Comment