Monday 9 June 2014

D’Banj Celebrates Birthday, Don Jazzy Sends Sweet Message

Today is D’banj’s 34 birthday and he has decided to unleash the “White Lion”. Not only this, Asa Asika, famous for managing Davido, has signed on as D’banj‘s manager.

Yvonne Okoro Fights Her Critics
Introducing kiniwun funfun (WHITE LION). It’s been a blessed 34 years and I thank God for the Grace to see today because HIS Arm has sustained me and only HIS word to me Has made me whom I AM and as I mark Today, This will be a birthday I will remember forever because the heart of the RARE ONE ( White Lion)is unleashed!!! God bless my family, friends and wonderful fans and AC worldwide #10thanniversary #kiniwunfunfun #turnup!! Now u know the #KOKO #AFRICAISTHEKOKO
Kim Kardashian Frustrated Living With Her Mother, Kris Jenner
Asa made the news known to the public – “Happy birthday to the biggest fish! God bless you today! Too excited about all the stuff we are about to do…. #timeless #10years #client” he captioned the photo.
Don Jazzy tweets:Untitled

No comments:

Post a Comment