Tuesday 3 June 2014

I am Not Crazy- Ella Mensah

When people see Ella Mensah, a lot of things run through their minds when it comes to her dressing, the actress has the knack for dressing rather sparsely exposing sensitive parts of her body without minding what people would say about her, she is very aware of her dress style and what she said that what she  wears is what does the magic for her.

Diana Asamoah Denies Stealing Anyone’s Song

She said  “I know they say I’m crazy because of the way I clothe myself,” She doesn’t mind.
“I don’t care what people think about me because no one feeds me. I think about myself first before anyone other person, and I believe this is what has brought me this far. If I had listened to criticisms, I don’t think I would be where I am now.”

Dayo Amusa Sucks A Mystery Man’s Fingers in Bed

“Somehow, I feel happy whenever people complain about what I wear because that is what brings me attention”‘ she said. “I look different from my colleagues when I dress this way”.
Although she has acted in so many movies, Ella said she is not popular in Ghana because she is mostly based in Nigeria.
“I am mostly in Nigeria shooting that is why I am not that popular in Ghana, but I believe when I relocate back to Ghana, my name will be everywhere”.

No comments:

Post a Comment