Tuesday 10 June 2014

Natty Of New Masquerade Is Alive, Thanks Ibinabo Fiberesima

Some months ago, there was rumour that  Romanus Amuta, popularly known as Natty from the 80′s sitcom New Masquerade was late, however, this is totally false because he escaped death when he suffered from partial paralysis, he is thankful to AGN president Ibinabo Fiberesima for helping save his life.



Tiwa Savage Talks About Why She Had A Racy Music Video
He says. “Ada’m, Ada di ora nma, only God will reward you for saving my life. You have showed me that there is God. Anybody that says you are not working is not well. As you have saved my life, God will continue to preserve you.
 You brought me to this kind of big man hospital, paid everything, still gave me and my family extra money and still you have bought food stuff for me that doctor said I should be eating, only God can reward you, you have given me hope, now I am free” Amuta said while commending Ibinabo on service to AGN members.
Cristiano Ronaldo and girlfriend Irina Shayk Attends Boxing Match
Natty’s wife said. “You have showed me today that God is a human being, he is a woman and her name is Ibinabo, madam thank you, Nollywood Television please help me to tell the world the good things this beautiful woman have done for me and my family, anybody that speaks ill of madam will incur the wrath of God, my husband is alive and will get better, God has used madam Ibinabo to bless me, Thank You Lord” she said.

No comments:

Post a Comment