Monday 2 June 2014

Please Just Block Me On Instagram And We Can Be Great- Don Jazzy

He is loved by all and has this charisma of getting favour from people, little wonder Don Jazzy has become a sensation on the social media platforms, the Don has been hammered by Instagram with its rules, he only has 50 more people to follow on the platform and that would end his business with following anyone.

Donald Sterling Girlfriend Beaten By Two White Men
Currently, he is following 7450 people and the threshold of Instagram is 7500, the policy reads:
‘In order to reduce unwanted spam, Instagram has recently placed a cap on the number of people that any account can follow at 7,500. This helps ensure that users do not violate our Community Guidelines. This change affects accounts that currently have less than 7,500 followers’, the social media company announced a while back.”
Africa Is A Prime Place To Invest- Akon
The Don has this to say:
‘#DoroAnnouncement. Guys apparently Instagram stops me from following more than 7500 people. Yes I follow too many people cos it makes some people happy when I do. I like making people happy, live with it. That said, I see some people complaining about me posting too many pics.
PLS if my posts re upsetting you in any way, and I’m following you, I totally understand. Pls just block me and we can both be great. You don’t get to see my annoying pics and I can clear up space to follow my people that want me to follow them. No hard feelings ooo. I still love you. osheee. God bless you as u cooperate’.

No comments:

Post a Comment