Monday 31 March 2014

Joseph Benjamin- I Wasn’t Beating My Ex-wife

The first time they meet, it was love all the way until she got pregnant for him, Joseph Benjamin couldn’t have a child outside wedlock, but back then, things were simple. Simple times, simple friendships. Then like everything else, the situation evolved. And since then, it has been difficult because he must gave marry out of pity and ended up a sorry man, his broken marriage is not complete without the talk of his alleged violence on his wife and rumours of infidelity.

You May Have Missed This  News…Darey Art Alade Loses Composure





“Things weren’t rosy then, but I believed it was the right thing to do for the sake of the child.I overlooked my own personal desires, I just wanted to do right. Our second child came and I stood by my family like I always have; but no one is perfect, we had our issues – the crisis persisted but we stayed because of the kids. But you never make that kind of decision because if the parents are not happy together then the children suffer.

How To Survive A Long Distance Relationship

I’ll also like to correct a misconception – she is not older than me, and she wasn’t taking care of my financial needs as people have insinuated. We were both starting off in life on the same grounds – no one was exploited.I’ve been separated for a year now but we still keep a good relationship, and our separation was a mutual agreement. She is a good woman but I could not go on with the union anymore seeing the foundation it was built on was untrue.

No comments:

Post a Comment