Saturday 18 January 2014

Jesse Jagz: I Smoke Weed To Offend People’s Thinking

jagz
http://celebritieslodge.com/jesse-jagz-i-smoke-weed-to-offend-peoples-thinking/

In most states in the United States of America, weed has been legalized but not in Nigeria, Jesse Jagz doesn’t care about this, he can smoke weed around the country and also to intentionally offend people, he had smoked weed in his redemption song video, he said the smoking that almost clouded the vision of the camera men was just about making some people feel uncomfortable. Segregation leads us nowhere so the weed was just to offend people’s thinking, he said.
Maheeda: I Use Nudity In Praising God…
Jesse doesn’t   see anything wrong with weed; just the same way he doesn’t   see anything wrong with money or women. He  just thinks anything done in excess is bad. However, if he have never married before, he cannot say anything about marriage whether it is right or wrong. It is about someone else’s life.
He explains:
“To those who smoke, some condemn the area boys (social miscreants) and see them as smokers, though certain steps and experiences may have led them there. So who am I to judge anyone? If I was born on the streets of Lagos, probably I would have been an area boy too. None of us is better than the other. That is life. Yes, I have spoken about marijuana in my music. However, every other artiste have made allusion to marijuana in more demeaning and derogatory ways than I have.
Top 10 trending topics in 2013
Others have sang ‘Give me the lighter; pass me the ganja’ but my own message is not about that. People should listen to the message in my music not the marijuana. If you really listen to the truth in my music, you will not have a problem with the marijuana in my music. I am not promoting or condemning people who use it but I guess everybody wants to evade the truth that I talk about in my song.”

http://celebritieslodge.com/jesse-jagz-i-smoke-weed-to-offend-peoples-thinking/

No comments:

Post a Comment