Monday 26 May 2014

Clarion Chukwurah Wins Best Actress In AMAA

Nollywood actress Clarion Chukwurah has won her first award of the year at the last concluded AMAA (Africa Movie Academy Awards) that was held in Bayelsa state, she emerged the best actress of the year for her role in Emem Isong’s, Apaye movie.
Beyonce Sends Good Will Messages to Kim Kardashian And Kanye West

She was excited about her award and had dedicated it to Nigeria: “I dedicate this award to my country, Nigeria, because the role I played in Apaye was the role of a woman who, despite all odds, became triumphant. So, I dedicate this award to Nigeria.”
This doesn’t mean that she would stop fighting  AGN president Ibinabo Fiberesima, in her recent interview she said:
John Legend Said That Kanye West And Kim Kardashian Are Soul Mates

“If Ibinabo recognized me as a senior colleague, she would have picked up her phone and called me at one point or the other, before or during her leadership. She had never done so.
That is one. Two, I was privileged, with the manner she spoke during the issue of the murder case for which she was convicted, and I didn’t see that attitude as someone you should dialogue with.
“Thank You, I was approached in 2003 to be President of AGN.
Myself and Emeka Rollas were approached and I accepted. Then I printed posters and started campaigning. Then came the issue that in the East, the state chapter members, the elders said they respect me but that they are not yet ready for a woman to be President.
So they said Zack Orji should run for President and I should run for Vice President but I rejected that arrangement and I should support Zack Orji for president.
That for me, it is either President or nothing! I would rather be President or stay out of it. ..”

No comments:

Post a Comment