Friday 9 May 2014

Ronnie Wood of Rolling Stone who painted his wife, Sally in a pose that is erotic, with her legs apart, hands behind her head and kneeling and he wants this nude portrait that has been titled Sally to sell at Castle Fine Art gallery in London’s Mayfair, as part of his Raw Instinct collection.


Pharrell Williams Admits Hanging Up On Michael Jackson

The canvass measures approximately 1.3 metres by 1.6 metres. At £200,000 it is the most expensive piece of artwork in the exhibition, with other paintings inspired by his music career and costing between £10,000 to £50,000.
Idris Elba Debuts In Nollywood

sally
Outside his music, he is most famous for his portraits of his bandmates. Ronnie said . “We always have fun together, Sall’s great at modelling,” he said. “There’s plenty more, we did some more recently in the Seychelles.”
There is another nude portrait of Sally that is titled ‘The Bum’ which is on display in United States at Connecticut Benton museum, he had done this with his iPad  using a paintbrush application, which shows his wife from behind, lying on her front on a bed.
Ronnie also said “‘When I get inspired, I get almost possessed and I just have to paint. There is no kind of therapy like the one you have from starting and seeing a picture through to the end. I get the musical mode when I’m on tour – I might do a few sketches – but I’m mainly concentrating on the music. Then when the tour’s over I can relax and I then find myself getting the brush out. Music and art is very relaxing to me.’

No comments:

Post a Comment