Thursday 3 April 2014

Hanks Anuku Not Happy In Nigeria, Drifts To Ghana

Actor Hanks Anuku was the man in town so years, movies that featured him were always action packed until things started happening to his mind…He has to dropped his prestigious post as a Special Adviser to Governor Emmanuel Uduaghan of Delta State on Tourism and Entertainment in 2010, before he left the job. After that, he was in the news for being delivered from alcohol and mental illness .

Obesere  A Free Man After Rape Vindication

Today, the actor has relocated to Ghana because he was not happy with things that happened to him in Nigeria
Hanks confirms this news: “Yea, as you can see, I am in Ghana now. It was a decision I made to get a few things for myself and to get closer to God because so many things happened to me in Nigeria that I was not happy about.” He feels welcomed in the country  “You know, love thy neighbour like thyself is my tool across the Nile unto Jericho. I think everybody loves me. I don’t know who the enemy is. So, whoever the enemy is, I am sorry, I forgive all haters. That is what it is.”

No comments:

Post a Comment