Friday 11 April 2014

Ice Prince Is Not Getting Married Anytime Soon…We Hide Our Wedding Bells

Life for Ice Prince has been in different forms, he wasn’t born poor or rich, just in between the two status, he lost his dad in 1999 and in 2011, he lost his mum, things were not rosy because he was sent out of school because he was unable to pay his school fees. He had always wanted to  a doctor, a lawyer and a soldier as a young chap. But music  started in secondary school in the late 90s. He was seen  performing at social events, at school and he would mimic 2Pac and B.I.G songs, and that’s when he fell in love with rap. A few years later, he joined the choir in his church  and groomed himself as a musician.

Tonto Dikeh Gives Her Siblings A Cold Reception
No marriage for now, “I don’t think I am planning to get married now because am still young, I’m in my youth  and moreover, I am just 27 years old. Maybe later in my late thirties I can start planing to get married  or not. It’s because I still have a long way to go before thinking of settling down. I can’t say because of what I have, that I am okay to get  married,  no. I don’t think I am mentally ready for marriage.  I think before one could get married, one needs to attain certain level of understanding and awareness. I don’t think I have those qualities just yet.
Derrick Gordon- I Can’t Hide Again, I am Gay

He is in a serious relationship with his baby mama and there is a hope of them getting married when the time comes: “Yeah , but I wouldn’t want to talk about my girlfriend and about the mother of my baby. She is good and we are not talking about getting married because I’m not ready yet.”

No comments:

Post a Comment