Wednesday 2 April 2014

Not many Nigerians know who is Richard Ayoade, born to  Layide Ade Laditi Ayoade, a Nigerian father, and Dagny Amalie,a Norwegian mother, this  comedian, actor, writer, TV presenter and director has created a niche for himself,  and currently had directed a film which is  an adaptation of Fyodor Dostoevsky's novel, it was something he never thought possible, directing  this movie and he got lots to say about it.

Gwyneth Paltrow and Chris Martin Are Neigbours From Hell

He said: "I didn't think it would be possible to direct films at all. I hoped to write, and I guess that's still the thing I do mainly. This [directing] feels very unexpected."
Richard added "What these actors do is a completely different thing to what I do. I'm more or less waiting for someone to finish what I'm saying and then I say something, whereas they're really doing something that's very complex.

Eva Longoria May Give Up Having Kids

"But I'm aware of how difficult it is to act, through not being able to do it. So you want to create a sympathetic environment, not have people talk during their scenes and not overtly shake your head after they've finished something - things that you really do see directors do."

No comments:

Post a Comment