Wednesday 30 April 2014

Terry G Denies The Famous Public Brawl He Was Involved

Days back the embarrassing report that a Peace Ambassador, Terry G was involved in a public brawl wasn’t a good news to hear, he had shocked thousands of his fans when this news came up and this is the reason why , the ‘Akpako Master’ has come out to deny this story, Yes he does crazy hit songs he said, people said he is a crazy guy and he can do anything on earth to make money but he doesn’t believe he can put his career on line and fight in the public.


Terry G- Madness Made Me Rich And Famous

He writes: “I am not writing to convince anyone. Every lovely Nigerian is entitled to their own personal opinion. I might have a thick skin as a celebrity but I am also human. I have blood flowing in me and not engine oil. It’s only natural to feel bad when such stories are not true. Is it wrong for me to settle a misunderstanding between two parties without waking up in the morning to see such headlies and (not headlines)? Will I at this point swim at a public hotel without paying?
Emma Nyra Denies Dating Iyanya, Accepts Crush On Terry G
“My darling Nigeria bloggers, you have played a positive role in my career right from my R & B days to this day. Please, always try, not only on my behalf, but to my other colleagues to confirm any story from both parties before publishing. My energy is for entertaining my fans worldwide and not for street brawls. Life is for the living. Make the best of every moment…”

No comments:

Post a Comment