Friday 4 April 2014

Saka- I Wanted To Be A Pilot While Growing Up

We know Hafiz Oyetoro as Saka, the comic actor who made the word ‘Port’ famous when he abandoned  his ambassadorship in Etisalat for MTN in 2013, last week, he lost his office to a fire outbreak and is bracing up to the challenges and inconveniences that his loss from that fire had caused him, while growing up he wanted to be a pilot but the academic environment where he found himself did not encourage him to go after the dream and opted for acting alongside being a lecturer.

Nigeria Idol Contestant Xolani Courts German Based Singer, Nneka With Love Song

He is not allowing  his achievements to go into his head: “ I still live my normal life and still do those things which I would have done if I hadn’t hit stardom. I always feel grateful to God, my fans, my supporters, and my parents, who have spent so much in bringing me up over the years and my colleagues (lecturers) too, who have always believed in me.”

No comments:

Post a Comment