Thursday 17 April 2014

Godwin Tom-Wizkid, I am Loyal And Patient, Not Stupid…

Hours ago, the news of the breakup between Wizkid and his former manager, Godwin Tom took us by surprise, the real issue of their disagreement over the weekend have not be revealed, actually this dispute started on April 11th after the pair had come back from Dubai where Wizkid had performed at Nigeria’s former president Atiku Abubakar’s, son’s wedding, while we wait for an official clarification of what happened, Godwin is already speaking.

Mo’cheddah- I am Still The Queen Of Pop

“I’m loyal and patient, not stupid…I’m on the move and I can’t look back… No regrets at all! Wasted time, I can’t get that back so every day I go hard. When you sleep in a bed of thorns and roses, you learn to adjust, to stay still, to endure hurt and pain, but most important you learn to appreciate a bed without thorns…there is a difference between giving up and knowing when you have had enough!”

No comments:

Post a Comment