Friday 11 April 2014

Tonto Dikeh Gives Her Siblings A Cold Reception

Tonto Dikeh is close to her dad but she has not been outspoken about her siblings, earlier this year, she was attacked by one them when she claimed she had passed through hell to finish from the University, that was all and she never replied, maybe they had sorted themselves in their family home, today is the National Siblings day and Tonto has spoken out about her sibling in a different way, she is not recognizing them.

Tonto Dikeh Blasts AY For Allegedly  Making Fun At Her

Poko said “National siblings day,I am ma own family/Sibling.. For those of u wit worthy siblings/Family dnt 4get to show dem Love 2day n continually”

Tonto Dikeh’s New Boyfriend, Michael Awujola May Not Be As Rich As We Thought

Fans were surprised and she had to explain “”My mother gave birth to five; my dad got married to another woman. My step-mother has two children, but not for my father, so we are seven children, I have six siblings.From my mother, I am the third, but from my father, I’m the first…. My step mum is a very wonderful woman, the best step-mum in the whole world. She’s gorgeous.”

No comments:

Post a Comment