Tuesday 1 April 2014

Soul E- I am Still Soul E And I Don’t Need Publicity Over Doomed Prophesy

The internet was awash with the news that Wizkid would be poisoned and Davido would be  in a fatal accident, this was a prophesy from Soul E, a once upon a time artiste who is now a preacher whose ugly separation with Queen Ure got his image tarnished, he has been on the hot seat since he made this revelation on his Facebook account, he has come out to clarify this message to the artistes and the lash he is getting from some fans.

Saheed Balogun Disappoints Fans Again…

You know Soul E and Wizkid once had a collaborated track ‘Intoxicated’ but he insists that he is not a friend to either Davido or Wizkid, he said: “I have received so many phone calls about the prophecy the Lord gave to me concerning Wizkid, Davido and Aso Rock. Some have said that I am seeking for attention and so many funny talks about me been a Prophet of God.

No comments:

Post a Comment