Tuesday 8 April 2014

Jessie J- I am Tired Of Being Gay, I Want A Husband

Jessie J is tired of being bisexual, she is wants to stop talking about and get hooked with Mr.Right, it is time to carry her own bundle of joy and she had previously confessed to being attracted to both men and women, but says she now has no interest in finding a female partner, she has spoken candidly that she is not changing sexuality


Jermain Defoe- My mum Was Really Strict On Me

“For me, it was a phase,” she says. “But I’m not saying bisexuality is a phase for everybody.
“I feel that if I continue my career not speaking on it, I almost feel more of a liar than if I didn’t. I just want to be honest, and it’s really not a big deal. Who cares?”  Jessie is headlining the UK Live festival this summer, told one fan on Twitter: “I fancy/date/love men and only men.”

Funke Akindele- I am Not In Any Lover’s Home

She says of her past revelations: “I did talk about it, and I was open about it, and I do support being lesbian/gay/bisexual/transgender – love who you want.That’s what I’m doing.I don’t regret anything I ever said, but I never knew back then that whatever I said became a fact that I couldn’t change. I’m just so bored of it, and that’s kind of it – I want to stop talking about it completely now and find myself a husband.

No comments:

Post a Comment