Thursday 3 April 2014

Sophia Tchidi- I Almost Committed Suicide Because Of Tchidi Chikere

Tchidi Chikere just got himself into a mess he shouldn’t have  in the first place, he got married to  Nuella Njubigbo last weekend without his ex-wife, Sophia Tchidi giving him heat except that curse against Nuella lying to the media, few days after his marriage he took to Twitter to call Sophia the most terrible wife, and implied that she cheated when they were together, painting her black to the public, what we never knew was Sophia almost committed suicide because of Tchidi when he left her with her kids.

Tchidi Tchikere And Nuella Njubigbo  Set To Wed Amidst Controversies


Sophia  reminded Tchidi “Have you forgotten the day I almost committed suicide? The first time you left me and the kids? I wanted to end my life but God saved me. Even as you left us in 2012, I keep saying to people that my marriage is intact and I never changed my name from Sophia Tchidi Chikere till date.

No comments:

Post a Comment