Saturday 2 February 2013

ANGELINA JOLIE...HOW PREPARED ARE YOU FOR BRAD PRITT?

Angelina Jolie is famously 'famous'...
I have been wondering for years when Mr. and Mrs. Smith would finally become Mr. and Mrs. Pritt.  This year one of the greatest marriage of celebrities would be their wedding. The couple would be saying 'I do' come this May. I am happy for them. However, I have gossip for you about Angelina.

She is no stranger to gossip and scandal which is why she is my friend. However, she is no longer making scandals like before.   I love the Pritt family because they are accommodating and loving. If you need a happy family when it comes to adopted and biological kids look at their lovely kids, Maddox, 7, Pax, 5, Zahara, 4, Shiloh, 3, and twins Vivienne and Knox, 15 months

Finally , it seems that the couple have legalized their union as Hollywood perfect couple as they get set for marriage proper. Now what really happened during the last festive period between them? The rumour was that they got married secretly...That I do not know even though I am Miss Amebo (Gossip).

In April 2012, they have announced to the world that they were engaged which was seven years of togetherness. A long time to get their preferences set.

The clock is ticking and I cannot wait to see this couple become husband and wife.

No comments:

Post a Comment