Thursday 14 February 2013

OSCAR PISTORIUS STAINS VALENTINE DAY WITH BLOOD...

I cannot believe that someone so humble and inspiring could kill like South African  Paralympian sprint champion, Oscar Pistorius. A lot of us know him as the “Blade Runner”  because he is one handicapped man who have not made his disadvantage in life a sorry story.

What would make Oscar kill his girlfriend, glamour model Reeva Steenkamp??? This is a day that has been set aside to love others.  I am heartbroken...When I read her last tweet;
 "What do you have up your sleeve for your love tomorrow??? #getexcited #ValentinesDay,"

 And she has spoken so well of Osar just last week that Mr Pistorius was “impeccable” and “thoughtful”.

Now, what went wrong? What...

Oscar Pistorious has been charged with murder according to Police spokeswoman Sarah Mcira and would  have 48 hours to question him and continue investigations before he is brought before the court.

  "I hope I can have access to him at the police station. At this point in time I can't give any details about what has happened.Oscar is a humble person and a lovely guy - I'm sure what's happened has been a terrible mistake but I really don't have the details at the moment."Mr Pistorius' agent Peet van Zyl  told The Daily Telegraph.

What has happened to this wonderful man...?




No comments:

Post a Comment