Friday 1 February 2013

IS THIS ANOTHER WARDROBE MALFUNCTION, BRITNEY SPEARS?








A lot of our celebrities really suffered embarrassing moments due to a wardrobe malfunction. Britney Spears is my lady for today...I really want to know the difference between wardrobe malfunction and dressing semi nude.

I have dubbed January, 2013 as a  'Season of Breast Exposure for Celebrities' Pamela Anderson open the stage...I can excuse her because it was an accident. As if all wardrobe malfunctions are not termed accidental happening.

When one of the 'famous' boobs of Britney jumped out of her early this year, the halter neck was blamed. Did we forget to ask about the bra?

Britney was recently caught without... I believe this another accidental malfunction. Lolz. She is doing great after Jason Trawick left her. With an album on the way, most of us cannot help but admire her.

No comments:

Post a Comment