Thursday 21 February 2013

WHAT IS HAPPENING TO LIL WAYNE AND NBA?







It is Lil Wayne again and again with his many  NBA troubles...

He is always   claiming  of being kicked out of every NBA game he attends and this  is getting almost out of hand, and currently landing him in NBA trouble recently. Why must it be him?

At the NBA All Star weekend that was held in Houston, Lil Wayne has claimed that he was banned from entering  any NBA game to an audience at a Beats by Dre party . He then led a choir  from the audience who sang a humiliating  NBA chant. And to crown it all, he has made it known that he supposedly slept with Heat forward Chris Bosh's wife.
I wonder what this has to do with all this.
These stories of been kicked out of games did not begin today, he has claimed he was kicked out of Miami Heat/Los Angeles Lakers game weeks back for supporting the wrong team and was not allowed into an Oklahoma City Thunder game in 2012.

 He has only LeBron to say I am sorry;
"I don't apologize for that night," he said during an interview with Miami's 99 Jamz via Miss Info. "I don't apologize for being who I am. That's who I am, and yes, I did say those things. Only thing I do want to take back from saying that night, I said 'F--- LeBron,' I didn't mean to say that because me and LeBron we are cool and I'm really cool with his mom and we have a real good relationship. That's my homie but it just slipped out. I didn't mean to say that. Other than that though I don't take nothing back."Maybe, Wezzy should quit music and join the NBA game... 
That is a good advice




No comments:

Post a Comment