Monday 11 February 2013

KIM KARDASHIAN AND LIL WAYNE NEW LOVE...

If you have not heard, Kim Kardashian may leave the reality show for her own sit.com. Can this be possible? Kim without reality show...I wonder what it would look like. Maybe, she would be an actress...She is featured in a new Tyler Perry movie, 'Temptation'. Listen to what she has to say:

She told WWD: "My character is pretty light throughout the film, so it's fun. It was interesting to work with people that I've liked for so long, and just to work with Tyler Perry was amazing and such a good experience...I definitely do see myself branching off and maybe doing a sitcom or something other than reality. I've been in talks [but it] is nothing serious yet."
Of course she is not serious...


What about Lil Wayne?

Wayne has gotten into more trouble than he can imagine in a niche that is different from music. The guy has made his point clear...Music is not on his list now. He wants to be a sports guy.OMG.

"I'd be a skater/sports analyst," Wayne told Sway of his ideal future profession. "My day job will probably be sports analyst and I'll skate all night instead of being in the studio all night."
And to tell you that he is serious, he has built skate parks in New Orleans and Miami.  When he retires as a musician, he plans to be a sportsman.

Well, this is what he tries to be. During the Beyonce's  Super Bowl performance, he got into trouble with a camera man. And recently, he was claiming that he was ejected from a game... he was kicked out of Miami Heat/Los Angeles Lakers game because supported the wrong team. This is not the first time this happened because last year during playoff,  he was not allowed into an Oklahoma City Thunder game

We can see where the love of sports can lead him to...Well, he has my support.


No comments:

Post a Comment