Tuesday 5 February 2013

WHEN ROONEY'S FORMER £1,200-A-NIGHT HOOKER BECOMES A BETTER PERSON...


The only thing that did not happen to Rooney when he was caught cheating on his wife in 2010 was for the ground to open and swallow him.  He had cheated on his then pregnant wife, Coleen who was pregnant with son Kai with brunette Jennifer Thompson, 21, seven times over four months.

This is not my story for today, I  want to talk about the bad girl turned good mum, Jennifer Thompson. She has finally apologized to her fellow lady, Coleen. This is what a lot of us may not be able to do especially when our scandal has died.

“I feel a horrible guilt at what I did to Coleen...At the time I justified it to myself as just a job, but I feel horribly responsible for tearing a family apart like that.” Coleen said.

I believe Coleen has forgiven her.

The only reason why Jenny can be a better person is because of her  baby daughter,  Izabella. The realization that a mum should be responsible has dawn on her. This means she would not get involved in sleazy sex life with footballers, nightclub, drugs and booze. Does this mean that every mum is a good person? I am not yet a mum to conclude that...Lolz








No comments:

Post a Comment